Rail foundationless weighbridge
The weighbridge is designed for weighing four-axle railcar. It does not have a foundation and is installed directly on railway concrete sleepers.
The freight for weighing is placed on special platforms. There are two platforms in the weighbridge. Using this device, you can weigh rail cars with a minimum length of 6.5 meters and up to 11.5 meters. A self-aligning sensor support ensures maximum accuracy of the results, as well as stability of the weighbridges themselves.
- Easy to install
The installation of weighbridge is not difficult. It will take only two working shifts or even less to handle this work. Moreover, if you ever need to reinstall the equipment, it would be an easy task to do without the additional expenses.
The weighbridges are adjusted by kilograms. By means of weighbridge it is possible to establish a mass difference of railcar and also center-of-gravity shift of railcar.
If required, you can calibrate the device. To do this, you will need special calibration tools as well as the presence of the customer and the State verification service.
- Technical capabilities
It is possible to record the results of the weighing using software. In this case, the results of the weighing process can be viewed either on the computer itself or printed.
The weighbridge has its own software, which is well combined with the customer’s software. With a standard 1C program, you can record the weighing results and maintain corresponding documents.
In addition to weight data, the weighing process can be captured on video and you can keep this information in database.
Along with the software, illuminance and various protective devices such as traffic lights, barriers, etc. are used to achieve accurate results.
- the results are put on the screen;
- it is possible to check sensors;
- monitoring of the working capacity of equipment;
- detection of the center-of-gravity shift in all directions;
- it is possible to record the results on a computer;
- it is possible to operate weighbridge using software at a distance of up to 1200 meters;
- it is possible to diagnose the electronic software by yourself;
- information about failures and breakdowns is put on the screen;
- it is possible to connect not only a computer, but a display to the weighbridge software;
- it is possible to adjust the platform, its individual elements, special sensors for calibration;
- the software is powered by a 12-24 V battery;
- the sensor housing is made of stainless steel.
|Scale capacity (highest weighing limit), t||150|
|Scale capacity (lowest weighing limit), t||2|
|Readability (dd) and measuring sensitivity (е), kg||50|
|Maximum permissible error in the initial check, kg|
|load range from 2 to 25 tons inclusive||±25|
|from 25 to 100 tons inclusive||±50|
|from 100 tons||±75|
|Operating temperature range, 0C:|
|Load carrier||from -300C to +450C|
|Scale indicators||from +100C to +450C|
|Dust and moisture protection degree according to GOST 14254-96:|
|AC mains, V; frequency Hz||220 (+22; -33); 50 ± 1|
|DC power supply, V.||12/28|
|Power consumption, В*А||20|
|Average service life, years||10|
|Dimensions of the platform, m||6,16 х 2,7 х 0,53|