NIRS DS2500 is a next-generation NIR analyzer that is designed for feed and its components.
A new model of the FOSS feed analyzer called NIRS DS2500 is a highly-accurate device and also operates in a wide range of wavelengths ranging from 400 to 2500 nm. It is fully compatible with all previous and future devices manufactured by FOSS. This device is a scientific breakthrough and is one of the best analyzers today.
NIRS DS2500 CAN CARRY OUT THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- constant testing of the incoming feed components for their correct application;
- constant monitoring of the production process, which makes this process more efficient;
- quality control of the products components based on a variety of parameters.
|Measurement of granulated and grinded feed and forage, for example, pellets quality control.||Oil, protein, moisture, ash, starch, aminoacid, fibre, soluble and insoluble fibre, color and many other.|
REMOTE CONTROL OF THE ANALYZER
It should be noted that one of the innovations in this device is the FOSS Mosaic operating system, which makes it possible to connect the analyzer to the network. This gives you the opportunity to operate this analyzer remotely. Having connected FOSS analyzer to the network, your staff can work on optimization of the device without interrupting the production process, which is obviously convenient. Using Mosaic software, you can use any settings and perform the following tasks:
- monitoring of the analyzer and its calibration;
- carrying out device diagnostic;
- adjustment of slope and intersection;
- calibrations update;
- printing out the results;
- protection of valuable data and calibrations;
- online technical support.
With this software you can configure and operate this device using a local network without the Internet connection.
KEY FEATURES OF NIRS DS2500
Feed analyzer NIRS DS2500 and its main differences from other models:
- high sensitivity of the device in a full spectral range (ranging from 400 to 2500 nm);
- factory standardized; calibrations can be transferred from one device to another;
- is fully compatible with other devices manufactured by FOSS;
- accurate results even under the harsh operating conditions;
- ready to use calibrations for feed and its components;
- suitable for LAN (local) network or the Internet;
- monochromators are manufactured using new technologies;
- wide range of accessories and cups for wet and dry feed and its components.
ISISCAN NOVA MAKES THE FOLLOWING POSSIBLE:
- automatic saving of results;
- real-time detection of non-standard samples for each parameter;
- quality control of the product with control limits, target values and reports;
- LIMS data export;
- additional fields for user information;
- online technical support;
- supported regression methods: PLS, MPLS, LOCAL, FOSS-ANN prediction;
- analysis results in a graphical form.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||375 x 490 x 300 mm|
|Degree of protection||IP 65|
|Measurement mode||Reflectance or transflectance (for liquids)|
|Detector||Silicon (400-1100 nm), Lead Sulfide (1100-2500 nm)|
|Optical bandwidth||8.75 ±0.1 nm|
|Spectral resolution||0.5 nm|
|Number of data points||4200|
|Absorbance range||Up to 2 AU|
|Analysis time||less than 1 minute|
|Wavelength accuracy||<0.05 нм|
|Wavelength precision (based on a single analyser)||<0.005 nm|
|Wavelength precision instrument-to-instrument (Based on a group of )||<0.02 nm|
|Noise||400-700 nm < 50 micro au
700-2500 nm < 20 micro au