This device is used for analyzing the gelatinization properties and enzyme activity of flour. You can analyze different types of flour such as wheat, barley, rice, rye and whole grain flour. The work of the analyzer is based on the formation of distilled water and flour mixture. The mixture is heated and the bowl with the mixture constantly rotates. During rotation, the strength against the mixing is measured. These parameters are compared with the characteristics of the flour itself, especially with its viscosity. To monitor the process and see the results the integrated computer is used and operation of the device is easily performed thanks to the touch screen. The device is equipped with the two-stage motor to control the mixing bowl. In addition, the analyzer is equipped with embedded software to control the temperature regime. The device makes it possible to analyze various samples of starch.
Advantages of the device
- robust design;
- easy to operate;
- analyzing various types of flour for gelatinization properties and enzyme activity of the flour;
- two devices in one: starch analyzer and flour analyzer;
- integrated computer;
- remote software update;
- the ability to store information on the computer;
- the Internet connection;
- user friendly software;
- multilingual menu;
- measuring alpha amylase activity.
Parameters that can be analyzed be the diastograph
- viscosity at the beginning;
- temperature that is needed for gelatinization;
- the beginning of gelatinization;
- maximum gelatinization;
- viscosity at the stage of heating and cooling;
- viscosity at the stage of holding.
|Mixing bowl speed||75 min-1 as a standart, adjustable 0-300 min-1|
|Heating rate||1.5 0C/min as a standard, adjustable 0.1 – 3.0 0C/min|
|Power supply||220 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Mixing bowl capacity||550 ml|